Thursday, May 27, 2010

Orchids


I have just read my friend, Eva's new blog entry, and this is so cool, i am sitting on the terace all day too, just like she, on the balcony. I guess we both enjoy the warm sunny days after the rain. Same enjoy, in different countries(but not too far from each other).
I am trying to concenrate on the cognitiv film theory with more and less success. I just fed my cat, and im gonna play with her cute baby cats later. Probably after running. Yes i am still doing it, i don't count anymore the days, i just feel in my legs. But it's nice anyway to feel the result of it.
There are two big bowls of strawberry in front if me, gosh how i love it. Strawberry is the prettiest fruit in my eyes. As orchids are the sexiest flowers on the earth. There are so many kind of them, each has so unique form and colours. I read in a book that there were/are so obsessed colletors, who went to the jungle just to find a special type of orchid, even they died in the jungle because of their passion. There is a really amazing one called the ghost orchid. Maybe they are really just ghosts, because it's hard to find them(according to the book i read). From a point of view of course it seems to be madness but on the other hand it's really great to have such a passion. Well fortunately i don't have to go to jungles to watch a film.
I had orchids, two or three times,but it's so hard to take care of them, however i tried everything. But i think they don't like this dry Middle-European weather. But if i pass by a flowerist i always stop to take a look on the orchids,especially on the purple ones and i am longing to have one and keep it good. Maybe after all i should go to a jungle, or at least to a place where it's easier to keep them. But not til the exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment