Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The BBC series


It's a nice sunny day again,so i am sitting on the terace and right now writing in my blog. But before it i just finished the postmodern style in film history topic and scanned for my classmate. My cat visited me, she is keep saying "miau miau" but i don't think she is hungry,as a lot of people come and play with her baby cats and everybody takes food for her. Poor cat,when she doesn't have small cats nobody cares about her like this. Except me of course, she always gets some caress from me.
Yesterday i finished a BBC series, the Portrait of a marriage. It's a 4 part mini series and actually it's really amazing. I watched it online, but i could download as well, so i will take it for my friend Eva, i am sure she will love it too. It's about a love triangle, well at the end love square ( i wanted to express that there are 4 people involved) and it's based on a true story. I post the cover of it on the left side. I think i am stucked to BBS series, i just can't get bored of them. I recently bought Bleak House however i saw it already two times in the TV but i need to have it with the pretty Gillian Anderson on the cover. And i am still longing for another series, The secret diaries of Miss Anne Lister.
Today i got my book what i ordered last week, it's needed for the final exam, it's about the European art films from 1950 til 1980. It's really useful that i have it finally.
And i am waiting impatiently for another book i ordered about a week ago. The title is Affinity, and i have to read it because i saw the film and it was just gorgeous. I ordered it from Amazon through a Hungarian site,so i am really excited when i will get it.
Okay now back to the history of photo film and digital media topic. And of course in the evening another great film is in the plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment