Sunday, May 23, 2010

Secret diaries of...


Today nothing interesting happened,we had guests,relatives in the afternoon,well not for too long time.They took their small baby,he was born in April and he is totally a cute boy. I really like him.
And i went on studying fenomenologie,but i can't read from that too much,because it's too boring and makes me tired fast. So then i changed to another subject, important questions of film history.This is a much better one.
And i discovered a film,i must see but i haven't find it on any torrent yet. The title is The secret diaries of Anne Lister. I want this movie right now. I'm sure it's great as long as i have never been disappointed in BBC series. And i really like this actress, who is on the picture today, she played in the film Affinity too,which became my favourite as well, her name is Anna Madeley.
As it didn't rain today,we went to run with my sister and then of course we played with our small cats who are getting bigger every day and they can eat a lot.
Today this song stucked in my mind:

I'm gonna choose a film for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment