Friday, May 21, 2010

Why i made a blog?


Why i made a blog?Actually because i wanted to write a comment for my friend Eva,on her much better blog than mine ever will be,because she is a writer,officialy!I'm just a writer for myself.
But if i am here, i post a pic of a film i saw today with Isabelle Huppert.The title is The inheritance,and it was directed by a great hungarian director(woman)Márta Mészáros.So the actresses and actors are great,and the storyline too.An interesting love triangle between two women and a man.The historical background is the II.World War,so that makes the life of the three of them harder.
I wanted to go to run with my sister,but it just seems it will be raining again,so maybe we will skip that.
An finally i will try now to write a comment for Eva. And then back to my studies,i am just stucked at the avantgarde film history. And it's raining again...it didn't rain enough yet...


No comments:

Post a Comment