Friday, July 23, 2010

Swimming pool


Hot,hot and more hot.Really unsufferable.If we would have a swimming pool...*dreaming face* Back to reality...
Books i read recently/reading right now/i will read:
-The other Boleyn Girl
-a book a rented from my sister~ from hungarian writer, the title is The Saint Johanna Highschool it seems to be a really good book,about teenagers and their daily problems mixed with humor,love. There is a second part also i will read that as well.
-Evening ~ I saw the film,so i am interested in the book too,i'm reading it together with the previous book mentioned above
-Picninc at Hanging Rock~ I tried to order it in English,but they wrote me email that it's impossible to get it.But fortunately a nice guy offered me that he scans his book and he will send it to me in e-book.That will take some weeks,but i can wait.
-The Shining~ I really want to read it,but the library just closed so i have to wait til it opens again in the end of August *angry sigh*
-Lady Elizabeth~ Another book which takes time in the 1500's,like The other Boleyn Girl.I will read it soon.

We are stucked to Gilmore Girsl with my sister right now and we are watching 2 parts every night and we laugh a lot.This series is one of my favs.

Hot hot and more hot...If we would have a swimming pool *back to dreaming*




No comments:

Post a Comment